The 1300 Dozer Blade is a 24” Tall Blade designed to fit skid loaders.
This blade is a heavy duty cast blade designed for use in all
applications the a skid loader will be used in.
- Exceptionally strong cast components carry a limited two year warranty — hydraulic components carry a one year warranty
- Cast design that is very strong and eye appealing
- Cast design provides a cavity to protect the electric diverter valve
- Cast design provides a full width safety step area
- Cast design places the electric valve closer to the cylinders making hose routing efficient and neat
- Cast design allows wear areas to be made thicker
- Cast design incorporates a flush mounted 6″ reversible cutting edge
- Cast female quick attach meet SAE specs
- Cast moldboard has a new skid shoe design that allows vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Available for all Rubber Tired and Tracked Skid Steer Loaders
- Cast moldboard — 5/16″ thick x 24″ high
- Cutting edge 5/8″ x 6″ reversible
- Fits loader quick attach
- Hydraulic angle and tilt control
- Electric and relief valve allows control of angle and tilt using only one loader valve
- Blade angles 30° Left & Right
- Blade tilts 10°
- Blade widths cast: 6′ (72″) to 8′ (96″)
- 9′ (108″) Blades welded with rolled moldboard
- Angle cylinders — 4″x8″ with 2″ rod
- Adjustable skid shoes — standard