Our XR-Series (XR-14 to XR-35) trenchers are the most advanced trenching attachments made. They improve on all the great features of the dependable X-Series by adding new Lowe hydraulic motors and a reduction chain tensioning system. The new Lowe hydraulic motors have a stronger motor shaft and mounting support and the chain tension system allows you to precisely dial in the exact setting for even longer life.
They include a 50,000-lb. (22,680kg) digging chain, removable spoil auger, self-aligning boom with grease-cylinder tensioning system, sealed tapered roller bearings in the nose, new end boom roller, manual side shift standard (hydraulic side shift optional), and a 3,300-psi (22,752kPa) to 4,200-psi (27,578kPa) continuous operating pressure capability.
- New Lowe motor with stronger motor shaft and mounting support.
- Reduction drive chain tensioning system for added durability.
- Stronger, self-aligning boom design with improved grease cylinder tensioning system for increased component life.
- New, more wear resistant end-boom roller reduces bearing load, increases digging chain life, and virtually eliminates lockup.
- Stronger, more wear resistant drive shaft
- Redesigned trencher housing improves visibility, trench starting, and digging capability.
- Stronger, maintenance-free, tapered roller bearings in boom nose.
- Easier field maintenance of service and parts.
- Optional trench cleaner improves trench cleanout and is even more durable than previous models.
- Optional hydraulic side-shift for even more convenience.